99MediaLab is a full service inbound marketing and web design agency based in Falls Church, VA. The Graphic Design/Web design intern will work closely with the lead designer and marketing team to create materials for both print and digital for our clients. They will learn to interpret brand standards and mission in visual communication, and develop their professional workstyle learning to attend meetings, meet deadlines, work from concepts and creative direction, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Scope of Responsibilities
– Assisting in-house graphic designer with the creation of graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, emails, website, blogs and social media
– Collaborating with the clients to support campaigns and offer design solutions
– Assist with the compilation of fact sheets, reports, and the presentation of marketing collateral and design
– Assist in making revisions to past and current design projects
– Juniors and seniors currently enrolled in a visual communication and/or design degree program.
– A student portfolio that demonstrates a solid grasp of creating graphics and design concepts and communicating visually.
– Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Completed coursework in graphic design, marketing or a similar program.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
– Proficiency in office software tools including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel.
– Enthusiasm for communicating through design and attentiveness to detail.
– The ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team members.
– Organized and posses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.