Restaurant Consultant Case Study – Web Design and Development
Website Design & Development:
Art@Commerce is a Texas-based restaurant and food consulting business. The company specializes in helping new restaurants and food outlets find the necessary balance of taste and entrepreneurship.
Our motivation behind developing Art@Commerce’s website was not only to bring out the true message of the company, but also to integrate it with their overall online marketing campaign. Art@Commerce being a new business needed someone to develop for them an all-round website that increases their business and also promotes brand loyalty. Hence they approached us with this challenge.
Developing a website for a food business required unique insight. Our team focused not only on the aesthetics (design and layout), but were careful to blend in lead generation features as well. As a result, the Art@Commerce website includes lively images, compelling content, social media buttons, and other CTA elements that not only increase traffic, but also ensures greater conversion rates.
Features of the Website:
At 99MediaLab, we develop websites keeping both the business owners and their target audience in mind. The company benefits from a good search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and social media integration. Moreover, updating content and bringing in new features in the future becomes easier. From the client’s point of view, Art@Commerce’s services not only become easy to find online, but they can also acquire information and place orders without any hassle.
• Content Management System: We created Art@Commerce using the WordPress Content Management System to make it easy for the owner to manage and maintain the website on their own in future without needing much technical expertise. By using the WordPress CMS we were able to develop a website that was highly customized at the same time flexible and easy to edit and manage. We also integrated the newsletter signup forms so that Art@Commerce also can publishes newsletters to its target customers on a regular basis.
• Mobile Responsive: More than 30% of Americans use internet on hand-held devices. That is why we developed a mobile responsive website for Art@Commerce. This will allow them to promote their services to a wider target market on the web, on mobile and be social at the same time.
• Search Engine Optimized: For the most part, we integrate all our projects with in-built on-page search engine optimization. For instance, the layout of the Art@Commerce website features internal landing pages and internal links which Google favors. This helps to increase website viewership, link popularity, decrease bounce rates, and get better crawling and indexing.
• Social Media Integration: As stated above, a good social media presence is a part of our overall website development program. We have integrated social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog and YouTube on the Art@Commerce website. These give Art@Commerce greater exposure and also enhance the conversions cycles.
• Lead Generation Forms Integration: The main goal for the website redesign was to increase the number of leads through the website. Our designers and developers developed and integrated lead generation forms and strategically designed them to increase the traffic conversion. We also integrated Google Analytics to track the website traffic and behavior to be used in future marketing campaigns.
To sum up, developing a website for Art@Commerce was a fruitful experience for our team at 99MediaLab. Through our experience we were able to perfect mix of online tools to promote a food service on the internet, and as a result, traffic on the Art@Commerce website increased by 10%.